Perform pharmacy related functions such as preparation and distribution of regular and chemotherapy drugs and intravenous admixtures. Assume responsibility for replenishment of stock in the automated dispensing machines. Check work of junior pharmacy technician. Assist in training of pharmacy assistants and students.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Pharmacy, or MPharm or PharmD degree from North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Current licensure as a Clinical Pharmacist in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Previous experience in a hospital pharmacy.