- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted) , and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years of current experience as a RN, including at least one year of current leadership experience in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Cardiovascular Nursing Division is responsible for the delivery of care to adult and pediatric, medical and surgical patients admitted for the primary diagnoses of cardiac diseases.Â
There are seven operational units within the division with a total complement of 254 Staff Nurse positions and 52 Management and Support Staff positions. Two clinical services departments also receive nursing standards and professional support.
The nursing units and their bed capacity are as follows:
- A-4 (Medical Cardiology), twenty-eight (28) beds for adult care
- Coronary Care Unit, eighteen (18) beds for patients fourteen years or older
- Cardiac Holding Unit, five (5) rotational adult care beds
- Cardiovascular Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Nineteen (19) beds with a mixed population of pediatric and adult patients
- Cardiovascular Step-down Unit, seven (7) beds for a mixed population of pediatric and adult patients
- Cardiovascular Telemetry Unit, thirty-two (32) beds for a mixed population of pediatric and adult patients.