The Chief of Laboratory, (a consultant grade medical doctor in any of laboratory related discipline) holds overall responsibility of effective, efficient & seamless operations & function of medical laboratory service of this facility, providing necessary diagnostic support & expertise to clinicians & patients round the clock, meeting highest level of expectation of stakeholders, fulfilling accepted international quality standards. The Chief of Laboratory needs to endeavor towards continuing improvement & best practices in medical laboratory service, spearheading the team in line with this facility's goals.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (6-8 weeks)
- Medical degree, and
- US Board, or Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian FRCS, or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, or Australia, and
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, or Australia.
Our client is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in the Middle East which which operates a number of hospitals and medical centers in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is currently operating 9 Medical Facilities including General Hospitals, Specialized Hospitals and Medical Centers:
- Operating in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Riyadh & Qassim), UAE & Bahrain.
- Multi-National group with more than 40 nationalities.
- Have 900 doctors, 2800+ nurses, and all together they are more than 7000.
- The Medical Facilities were built and equipped according to the highest international standards and its specialized medical centers are achieving many firstly performed procedures in the private sector.