RN - Surgical Ward
at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - KFSH&RC Jeddah
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Current 2 years uninterrupted clinical experience in a surgical ward.
- Candidates approved for this department will be placed in the general surgical ward until 1 West is operational and then be transferred.
- Due to cultural aspects and visa restrictions, only female candidates are being considered at this time.