Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Immunology
at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - KFSH&RC
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted) , and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years of current experience as a RN, including at least one year of current leadership experience in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Currently working in Medical/Surgical or Pediatric nursing specialty area is a requirement. Evidence must be provided.