Assumes a leadership role in providing direction to nursing personnel in accordance with organizational and department goals and objectives. Ensures the provision of optimal standards of professional nursing care delivery to patients within an assigned hospital unit. Functions as Charge Nurse while on duty and may assume the Head Nurse role during his/her absence.
- Single-Status contract
- 30 Days Annual Leave plus holidays
- Free flights home
- Annual vacation airline ticket to point of origin (after the initial contract of 1 year)
- Secure free furnished accommodation
- Excellent Recreation facilities and amenities center
- Free medical and emergency Dental
- Professional development
- Service Award
- Free transportation for Shopping trips
- Two (2) or more years diploma in Midwifery program (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current valid professional license/registration as a Midwife, and
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing with current Nursing (RN) license is desirable, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Staff Midwife, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- No less than 4 years of current experience in an acute care setting and further year, 1 of which must be relevant to assigned area and as a Shift Leader.
- One year previous experience in a Charge Nurse role or similar position.