- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Applicants with Bachelor's degree - Minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Applicants with Associate's degree - Minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Otolaryngology, Head & Neck, Ophthalmology and Maxillo Facial Unit (D3-1) provides nursing care primarily to adult patients and a selected group of hemodynamically stable pediatric patients with malignant and/or congenitally related diseases who have malignant disease requiring complex diagnostic work-up, major complex surgery or treatment follow-up. The Unit performs endoscopic examinations and minor surgeries such as myringotomies. The treatment room also has a tonometer used by the Ophthalmologists both pre and postoperatively.
The Unit also provides clinical rotation to Nursing Interns, Interim Staff Nurses, Graduates and Students.
Number of Beds: 24
Nurse to patient ratio:
Based on acuity
Hours of operations:
24 hours daily, 7 days a week