- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
There are 34 beds on this Unit specifically designated to Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Chronic Pain service patients. C-2 provides nursing care primarily to adult and pediatric patients with malignant and/or congenitally related diseases who require complex diagnostic work-up, major complex surgery or treatment follow-up. The Unit also provides clinical rotation to Nursing Interns, Graduates and Students, as well as Medical students-interns, residents and fellows.
Hours of operations:
24 hours daily, 7 days a week