- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian, New Zealand, or Australian FRCS, or UK CCT or or Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 10 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Five years current experience as a Chairman or Department Head in the specialty area.
The Department of Anesthesiology at our client hospital has evolved into a very progressive department offering comprehensive and tertiary specialist anesthetic care. It has five (5) Clinical Sections, namely, Cardiovascular-Thoracic, Pediatric, Obstetric and Gynecology, Liver Transplant and Pain.
The anesthesiologists at the Department of Anesthesiology proviide services to:
- 17 general operating room theaters (more than 11,000 cases/year)
- 4 cardiac operating room theaters (more than 1,600 cases/year)
- Labor & Delivery (1,300 deliveries/year, of which 65% are high risk)
- Radiation Therapy
- Dental Anesthesia
- A Chronic Pain/Advanced Pain Management service
- An Acute Pain Management Clinic (more than 2,500 visits/year)
- A Pre-Anesthesia Clinic (more than 7,800 visits/year)
Approximately 50% of the patient load is pediatric patients under 15 years of age.
The department has 54 physicians including Fellows, Residents, and a Clinical Assistant. its current operating structure consists of the following:
Assistants Physicians 16
Clinical Assistant 1
Administrative Support 4
Prior to offering a permanent (1-2 years) contract, the hospital invites doctors for a one-month locum. This provides an opportunity to visit the hospital, check out the department, and see Riyadh and Saudi Arabia. This gives you the time to decide if all your critical needs and desires such as geography, income potential, practice style, administrative agendas, and community profile line up with your long-term goals.