The Anaplastologist is responsible for clinical testing, examination and fitting of adult, pediatric and geriatric patients with eyes, maxillofacial and head restoration. Planning, organization of clinic related issues under the general direct of the Senior Anaplastologist.
- Twelve (12) months initial contract - Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing
- Free utilities, including local phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities
- Free Healthcare available at the hospital including authorized dependents
- Forty-five (45) calendar days of paid vacation per year including Saudi holidays
- Three (3) days compassionate leave
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets
- Annual Airline ticket to Point of Hire or equivalent
- Annual Salary Increase
- End of Service Award
- High School Certificate with current JCAHPO certification as a Certified Ophthalmic Technician (C.O.T.) or Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA), or
- College degree in Prosthetics/3D Model design, Medical illustration, Orthotics/Prosthetics, Ocularist, Dental Laboratory Technology, Prosthodontics/Maxillofacial (Essential), and
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience as Ocularist or one (1) year as Anaplastologist (Essential).