- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Minimum two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Oncology Treatment Area (OTA) is an Outpatient, 25 bed unit, providing treatment and supportive nursing care for paediatric/ adult oncology patients, haematology, bone marrow transplant, palliative, and patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Services covered in the treatment area includes long and short chemotherapy varying from short IV push to infusions up to 9 hours. As well as transfusions of blood and blood products and post/pre BMT follow up.