Associate Chief Nursing Officer
at King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital - KKESH
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Twelve (12) months initial contract - Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing
- Free utilities, including local phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities
- Free Healthcare available at the hospital including authorized dependents
- Forty-five (45) calendar days of paid vacation per year including Saudi holidays
- Three (3) days compassionate leave
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets
- Annual Airline ticket to Point of Hire or equivalent
- Annual Salary Increase
- End of Service Award
- Bachelor?s Degree in Nursing with minimum of Twelve (12) years of working experience in Clinical Nursing, six (6) years of which spent in Nursing Administration, at least the last four (4) years in senior managerial level (Essential).
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Master?s Degree in Nursing Administration with minimum of Ten (10) years of working experience in Clinical Nursing, four (4) years of which spent in Nursing Administration, at least the last two (2) years in senior managerial level (Essential).
- Current Licensed/Registered Nurse (RN) from country of professional practice (Essential).
- Valid Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) Classification and Registration in good standing (Essential).
- Experience in applying, managing and monitoring nursing standards as per the accreditation applied by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) or equivalent international standard (Essential).
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience as a Director of Nursing in a large hospital/ healthcare setting (300 bed or more) (Desirable).