- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted) , and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years of current experience as a RN, including at least one year of current leadership experience in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Medical Pediatrics is an acute care Medical Pediatric Unit.
Patients range in age from the neonate through to 14 years.
Care is on-going 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Treats Pediatric patients less than 14 years old who are hemodynamically stable and require nursing care for medical diagnoses.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 6: Medical genetics
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 4: Neurology
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 24: Other Specialties
Nurse/Patient Ratio:1:3-4 Day shift 1:4-5 Night shift
Nursing Hours/Patient Day (NHPPD) 7.2